Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I'm going to be cliche and tell everyone what I'm thankful for. So here we go . . .

-I'm thankful for my family.
-I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head, clothes to keep me warm, and food to satisfy my hunger.
-I'm thankful for the education I have received.
-I'm thankful that I'm loved by others and am able to reciprocate that love.
-I'm thankful for not only for having a job, but also for the ability to perform that job.
-I'm thankful that some people truly appreciate things I have done to help them.
-I'm thankful for my health.
-I'm thankful for having all of my senses (touch, sight, sound, etc).
-I'm thankful for the freedom to speak my mind and act on my thoughts.
-I'm thankful to be alive.
-I'm thankful for Christmas . . .

I hope that each of you have at least one thing in your life that you are thankful for! Feel free to share it here for others to see!

Enjoy the turkey and dressing!!! Yum!!!!

No comments: